I am a wildlife camera operator based in the West Highlands of Scotland. I am a member of the International Association of Wildlife Film-makers (IAWF), the Guild of Television Cameramen, Natural History Network (based in Bristol), Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society (FRGS) and a member of Trees for Life, John Muir Trust and RSPB.
My kit includes a Sony FS7, Canon EOS 5DIV, motion time-lapse slider and Gopro Karma drone. I have professional experience with Arri Amira, Sony F5 & F55, Panasonic P2 Varicam, Sony A7S-MkII and the following long lenses: HJ18, HJ40 and Canon 50-1000.
Recent credits include
- North Atlantic A Year in the Wild – Tigress for Channel 5 -2017-18
- Wild Britain – Plimsoll Productions for Channel 5 -2017
- One Strange Rock – Nutopia for NatGeo – 2017
- Springwatch, Autumnwatch and Winterwatch – BBC
- Highlands – Scotland’s Wild Heart – Maramedia for BBC
- Into the Wild with Gordon Buchanan – Hello Halo for BBC (BAFTA Scotland nominated)