- “Animal family” & Me – Hello Halo for BBC – tx Dec 2019
- Springwatch, Autumnwatch and Winterwatch – BBC – 2014-19
- North Atlantic A Year in the Wild – Tigress for Channel 5 – 2017-18
- Wild Britain – Plimsoll Productions for Channel 5 – 2017
- One Strange Rock – Nutopia for NatGeo – 2017
- Highlands – Scotland’s Wild Heart – Maramedia for BBC
- Into the Wild with Gordon Buchanan – Hello Halo for BBC (BAFTA Scotland nominated)
I am a wildlife cameraman based in the West Highlands of Scotland. In a previous life I was a ranger on the remote Knoydart peninsula. I’ve become something of a specialist in long lens work on raptor nests particularly white-tailed and golden eagles but I have filmed everything from cuckoos and otters to arctic foxes and lynx. I am a member of the International Association of Wildlife Film-makers (IAWF), the Guild of Television Cameramen, Natural History Network (based in Bristol), Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society (FRGS) and a member of Trees for Life, John Muir Trust and RSPB.
- Sony FS7
- Canon EOS 5DIV
- Motion time-lapse slider
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro – PfCO drone licence holder
- I have professional experience with Arri Amira, Sony F5 & F55, P2 Varicam, Sony A7S-MkII and the following long lenses: HJ18, HJ40 and Canon 50-1000. I have also worked with remote camera set ups on eagle nests and infra-red cameras.
Click on CV below for larger view